2.5Litres 4Blades Electric Yam Pounder, Meat Mincer And Food Processor
- Material: Made of high quality stainless steel material, it is easy to clean. You just need to rinse with water and wipe it off with a towel.
- Save time and effort: the 6 stainless steel blades are sharpened, powerful and strong, they can chop different foods in a very short time, save your cutting time.
- Non-slip base: The thoughtful design can help when you stir the food, perfect to make pounded yam.
- Practical function:The multi-functional electric food chopper can be used as a vegetable cutter, an ingredients mincer, a sauce mixer, a fruit blender, an egg whipper etc.
Do you love taking pounded yam? This amazing kitchen tool can turn boiled yam into pounded yam and quickly chop, blend, mince or slice a variety of ingredients such as meat, onions, garlic, nuts, fruits, and vegetables into tiny pieces in seconds! It saves time and is a must-have for every home.
- Can turn boiled yam into pounded yam in seconds
- Can chop, mince or slice potatoes, tomatoes, onions, meat, vegetables, and fruits in seconds
- Can use it to prepare your baby food
- Easy to use and blends faster than most manual blenders
- Has 4 sharp and detachable SUS304 stainless steel blades
- Has a 2.5Litres capacity bowl
- Has a powerful and durable 300W motor that produces low noise
- Built with a safety design, press down to start and automatically reset
- Easy to clean and all removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Made of food-grade material and stainless steel blades
- Weighs 1.2KG per piece
- Perfect compact size for small kitchen
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Thoroughly clean the cup and knife before using the product for the first time.
Step 2: Cut the meat, onions, or fruits into 1-2cm pieces. Put the meat (without the bones and skin), boiled yam, vegetables or fruits inside the bowl. The total amount should not exceed half of the total capacity of the bowl otherwise, it will affect the blending and the service life of the product.
Step 3: After plugging in, press and hold on to the switch machine for it to turn on and start working. If you release your hands, it will switch off or stop working.
Step 4: Please note that the continuous working time should not exceed 20 seconds. That is, switch it off after 10-20 seconds, allow it to rest for a very few seconds and then switch it back on. (Watch the video to see how it’s done.)
Step 5: After the blending or processing is completed, switch it off. When the blade stops rotating, remove the main unit, open the cover, take out the blade, and take out the ingredients with a spoon.
1. Electric meat grinders and twisting machines cannot be used to blend dry hard food such as beans and rice.
2. It’s required that you switch it off for 3-5 seconds after every continuous working time of 10-20 seconds. This method is beneficial to extend the life of the product.
3. Always remove the motor and disconnect the power before cleaning the product and always clean the product immediately after each use. When cleaning, please rinse the cup machine parts with water and wipe them dry.
4. The blade is very sharp. Do not touch the blade directly when cleaning the item.
5. Clean the outside of the electric motor body with wet or dry cloth. Do not put the main motor body in water or other liquid.
6. Always disconnect the power before removing, installing or adjusting any part of the product.
7. It is not advisable to switch on the motor when there’s nothing in the bowl or when it’s overloaded, except maybe for testing purposes and that should last only a few seconds.
8. Do not add ingredients that exceed the ambient temperature of 50°C into the cup and do not use it in a microwave oven. Disinfect to avoid rupture of the cup.
9. The machine should be stored in a place that is difficult for children to reach and it must always be disconnected from power before storing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.